Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Car Accident - Update 2

"See that no one repays evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of Christ Jesus for you." - 1 Thessalonians 5:15-18

I am happy to report that we have settled an amount for the value of our old van and have already been able to purchase a new one. We are excited to be able to finally have a van that we can call our own. God has been so gracious to us during this time. We were able to replace our old van with a new one and even come out ahead from a monetary standpoint. Since the price of a new van, in this economy, has come down considerably, we were able to purchase our new one for less than what the insurance company was willing to give us in total for the accident (and replace our kids' car seats with new ones too)! I am so thankful that God has been able to continue to teach me to trust in Him, give me opportunities to be kind to everyone with whom I came in contact (and some of those whom I did not), and to allow me to learn to rejoice always in every circumstance.

Here is a before and after picture of our car situation:


No comments: